eLab is an internal digital consultancy based in Old Street, London. We’re a diverse mix of strategic and creative thinkers, embracing the best of digital marketing, innovation and design to solve our Group’s toughest challenges. We work across the U.K and Europe for a variety of Business Units within the A.S Watson Group, with companies such as Superdrug, The Perfume Shop, Marionnaud and Kruidvat. Whatever the challenge may be, we apply digital design thinking and best practices to identify and deliver best in class opportunities.
We are looking for two eager & proactive last year students or graduates to join our Design team for a 12 month paid internship. This is a hands-on opportunity to create compelling and innovate digital design solutions. You will have the chance to work on a wide range of briefs and projects, working for well-known luxury, health and beauty brands. eLab is a great place for creatives who have an eye for digital design, but also want to be fully involved in the process – from idea to implementation.
We believe in providing transformational opportunities for the growth of our people. We care about your experience being the best, it can be – throughout your internship you’ll receive regular mentoring and coaching from various members of the team. We’ll help you enhance your skills, stretch you beyond your comfort zone and gain a better understanding of the digital industry.
- Working with business units on all design aspects of their websites including home page, landing pages and editorial page designs.
- Work with the eLab team to translate the business units’ commercial plans into innovative and highly commercial web pages and emails.
- Continually create and evaluate banners, web pages and emails to ensure they are optimised for eCommerce.
- Responsible for the consistency of all online communications, ensuring that the brands tone of voice is reflected in all digital marketing collateral.
- Keep up to date with developments and latest techniques in the digital design world. Share and use this knowledge to keep developing the websites to keep us ahead of our competition.
Skills and Experience required
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in HTML and CSS (advantageous, but not essential)
- Willingness to learn
- Strong attention to detail
- Passionate about digital design
- Excited about using technology
- Flexible attitude and drive to take responsibility in a fast-paced environment
- A courageous and fearless mindset towards trying new things
- A strong desire to get stuck in, meet new people, and have fun!
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply