ASW’s overall mission is simple: to bring more to life! With your help, ASW will continue to be the fastest growing health and beauty retailer on the planet. With more than 23 markets, 15,000 stores and a portfolio of world famous brands, this is a unique opportunity to join one of the most dynamic international buying teams in the retail world. ASW is looking for a talented, dynamic leader to make a dramatic impact on one of the major programmes within the health and beauty business across the EU.
You are responsible for developing the programme strategy for Europe and delivering the plan across the European countries where ASW operates, including Superdrug, Rossmann and Kruidvat. As the programme leader, you are a key contributor to the EU programme strategy. You engage regularly with senior leaders across EU and globally and get buy-in on plans. You recommend how to develop and improve the programme value proposition, including the addition of new concepts, working with other Group teams including eCommerce, big data and logistics. You will also work very closely with your global colleagues in Asia to ensure optimised program alignment and service delivery. You will also join global negotiations with the key suppliers to align on EU Agreements for the future.
The successful candidate will have management responsbility for the regional relationship with key branded goods suppliers to the ASW Group (includes Superdrug, Rossmann, Kruidvat) in Europe with the aim of driving regional sales and profitability. They will work with suppliers including P&G, L’Oreal, Unilever etc, working with senior executives within those businesses to build regional co-operation programs across multi functional areas.They will ensure delivery of the relevant services relating to European Agreements which could include category development, data sharing or digital initaitives. The main focus of the role will be managing the Steering Committee Group (Commercial heads across EU) and managing the services within the international agreements, making sure these are delivered with excellence across our Business Units and to the satsfaction of our key supplier partners.
- Manage the regional Steering Committee Group, made up of commercial directors of ASW
- Design/Co-ordinate/Organise Steering Committee meeting agenda, preparation and presentation
- Ensure delivery of WIN supplier services throughout Europe
- Maintain and optimise relationships with Branded Goods suppliers
- Work with eLab and Datalab to develop regional programs of cooperation on eCommerce and data sharing with key supplier partners
- Monitor sales and customer data and report clearly and timely following the reporting guidelines
- Develop new initiatives to increase supplier income for Branded Goods in Europe
- Organise/co-ordinate Steering Committee European Conference call agenda and capture detailed minutes
- University degree
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically, with a results driven mentality
- Highly analytical and data driven, combined with strong commercial acumen
- Passionate self-starter, decisive and able to move with speed to implement ideas
- Experience in project and program management.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills. Experience in building internal and external relationships in complex and dynamic organisations and in influencing cross-functional, cross-matrix teams
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Good communicator
- Minimum of 5 years experience in retail or FMCG
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply