We are looking for an experienced Analyst to join us to cover 12 months maternity leave. You will have a passion for understanding commercial data with a focus on developing new, innovative data enhancements. You will play a key role within the Digital Team supporting the eStore Analytics Manager in producing new functionality within the analytics tool to assist in more detailed marketing analysis.
- Continuously develop team reporting, driving insight into the team
- Manage the GTM accounts for desktop and mobile to optimize live tags as well as implementing and managing the tracking set up
- Liaise with I.T to implement tracking via Source Code to drive further analytics insights
- Work with I.T to develop innovation projects such as cross device, cross channel and cross platform to better understand the full user journey
- Research and implement new industry features to increase and expand data collection
- Build a more comprehensive reporting pack, including dashboards, monitoring channel performance and present this back to key stakeholders
- Build additional APIs to support various teams, helping to understand data
- Conduct on-demand analysis to support various teams
- Be responsible for supporting and training the teams on all new developments and features
- Supporting ad hoc insight projects
Skills & Experience required
- An expert in Google Analytics 360 suite including; Analytics, GTM & Data Studio.
- Experience in A/B Testing using tools such as Optimizely, GA-Optimize or similar.
- Experience in SQL for GA Big Query
- Microsoft Excel experience
- Demonstrable skills working with large data sets & databases
- Must understand the marketing/digital landscape
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply