Aim of the role
Are you an experience IT professional who focuses on delivering outstanding Finance Systems? Do you have strategic vision a passion for driving business transformation? Have you lead teams operating Oracle eBusiness Suite systems?
This exciting and transformational role could be for you. It will drive and own the European IT Finance Systems and Services across all the Business Units in A.S. Watson Europe including household names such as Superdrug, Rossmann, Kruidvat, Mariaunnaud & The Perfume Shop. The role is focused on all Oracle eBusiness Suite products and related solutions which provide an End to End service for Finance processes.
In the role you will lead a small team and be accountable for Strategy, Road-mapping, Service Management and Support of Europe’s Finance Systems. You will grow our European Capabilities and continue to develop great partnerships with our external suppliers (Oracle & Deloitte).
Early in your time with us, you’ll be setting up new governance process and change boards, you will work closely with Finance Directors and IT leaders from across Europe to set and shape the future.
- Develop systems roadmaps and architectures to grow our capabilities and create efficiency
- Forming and running a European Finance Systems Change and Governance Board
- Maintain effective support to the EU Finance functions as required, including the liaising across all IT functions and our external partners on the resolution of issues.
- To coordinate the provision of financial reports and analysis through the EU Finance management team and supporting staff. To manage the provision of financial management information and analysis to Corporate Finance.
- Own and run the project intake, prioritisation and planning processes, including sign-off and acceptance of IT Finance projects. Manage requirements, risks and dependencies to ensure high quality change.
- Maintain staffing plans and own budget for the Finance Systems team.
- Lead the business process review and stream lining of business processes in support of IT Finance projects.
- Ensure the European Finance Systems are audit compliant.
- Understanding of Oracle EBS R12
- Understanding of Financial systems & processes
- Experience of leading business transformation activities which leverage emerging technologies
- Experience in a leading and operations and service management role
- Team Leadership, coaching & mentoring
- 3rd party management
- High degree of emotional intelligence and ability to influence across the organisation and functions
- Adept at business case creation
- Hands on experience of project management, business analysis and systems design would be beneficial
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply