If you’re looking to develop your skills in marketing, this is a fantastic opportunity to come and learn from a team of skilled content marketing specialists in a fast paced, hands on environment. Working across our European health and beauty brands, you will gain practical experience in planning, creating and analysing digital content across a range of markets. Proactive and driven with strong interpersonal skills, you will work closely with the content marketing manager and team of specialists to ensure content is aligned with our strategy and executed to an exceptional standard.
During your internship you will:
- Research opportunities for new content, working with SEO specialists to conduct keyword research, look at competitors and using market trends and insights to build effective content plans.
- Work with the content specialists to devise and project manage campaigns across multiple markets.
- Uploading articles onto Wordpress across Europe and ensuring they meet all requirements
- Acting as lead point of contact for external translation agencies.
- Working closely with analytical team to ensure the performance of content is monitored and measured, including the set up of tracking and dashboards.
- Help to drive campaigns for key events, producing clear, concise and thorough briefs for other departments.
- Help to monitor budgets and provide regular reports to track spend.
Skills required & Experience
- Recently graduated, or graduating in 2019 from a degree course in a relevant subject
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proactive with a high attention to detail
- Able to quickly learn new processes and systems
- Keeps up-to-date with digital market place and competitors
- Team player able to take briefs and work collaboratively with colleagues
Knowledge of Wordpress or Google Analytics would be a bonus
Want to apply?
- Be sure to include where you’ll be based (i.e. London), the length internship you’re looking for (i.e. 12 months), and when you’re looking to start (i.e. July 2019).
- The closing date for applications is 7th April. Shortlisted candidates will then be contacted for a short phone interview, with successful candidates then being invited to a recruitment event which will be held in London on 18th April.
- Hope to see you there!
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply