As part of the Enterprise Architecture Team, you will be driving innovation and improving delivery effectiveness by developing and socializing information management and integration strategy, roadmap,
enterprise information/data architectures and models. Your role is a technical manager position that requires strong information and integration architecture design skills as well as excellent communication skills.
Accountability for the role includes developing and communicating information and integration roadmaps that support and fulfill the business strategy, and ensuring individual projects align with the larger roadmap goals.
- Designing Technical/Integration Architectures, including development, runtime and operations architectures.
- Leading architecture discussions and influence prospects around performance and scaling, API Management best practices, security, topology, etc.
- Designing granular ETL pipelines and API/Data Services to meet data stakeholder requirements with an eye towards balancing the mix of reuse, maintainability, performance, data sensitivity, and operations
- Data integration solution design and quality, inclusive of target and semantic data model(s), data dictionaries, logical data flows, events, business rule and transformation reuse and optimization
- Defining integration solutions using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) patterns, automating business process models and potentially cloud-based services.
- Defining and delivering integrated solutions by applying proven delivery methodologies including Agile and Model-Driven techniques.
- Communicating accurate and up to date data models, interfaces, and flows in graphical, written, and verbal forms
- Responsible for the overall design and documentation of integration solutions
- Establishing and conducting technical design reviews for the purpose of handoff to the integration development team
- Bachelors and/or Masters’ Degree in Computer Science, Information Management, Information Technology or Engineering, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on design, development, integration and deployment experience in enterprise applications
- Minimum of 3 years of working in multi-cultural, multi-disciplined, globally dispersed team
- More than 3 years of Industry experience in Oracle SOA/ OSB; experience in IBM API Connect, Apigee , MuleSoft, BizTalk, LogicApps would be advantage
- Expertise in APIs, Data (or Web) Services, ETL, SQL
- Demonstrated ability to perform analysis and design for data integration based on stakeholder requirements
- Strong logical design skills (data modeling, process modeling, event modeling)
- Exceptional ability to analyze complex integration technologies and scenarios and derive solutions
- Understanding of Retail IT and Supply Chain processes is a plus
- Working experience within an Enterprise Architecture Office would be an advantage
- Preferred experience building and delivering SaaS technology
- Effective written and oral communications
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply