As part of the Enterprise Architecture Team, you will be driving innovation and improving delivery effectiveness by developing and socializing information management and integration strategy, roadmap, enterprise architectures and models. Your role is a technical manager position that requires strong information and integration architecture design skills as well as excellent communication skills.
You are responsible for ensuring that solution architectures meet the requirements of projects and also align with the Enterprise Architecture roadmap. You work with business and IT groups to ensure business processes are enabled by standard and supported technologies with the appropriate level of enterprise integration and –ilities (e.g. reliability, manageability, scalability, etc.). You work with process and project team leaders to provide a cross-functional architectural view, bridging the gap between various teams and projects to make sure the solution architecture is integrated end-to-end.
- Recommends and participates in the analysis, evaluation and development of enterprise long-term strategic and operating plans to ensure that the Enterprise Architecture objectives are consistent with the enterprise’s long-term business objectives.
- Identifies and recommends areas appropriate for further study and participates in any Proof of Concept projects required to thoroughly investigate architectural possibilities and strengthen arguments for their adoption.
- Implements enterprise target architectures and transition plans through which to enable IT and business strategies
- Identifies implementation risks and analyses potential impact on the enterprise/ projects and on the achievement of scheduled objectives
- Shares best practices, lessons learnt and constantly updates the technical system architecture requirements based on changing technologies, and knowledge related to recent, current and upcoming vendor products and solutions.
- Use Architecture (Application/Technology/Data) experience and knowledge to provide input and influence project execution processes and quality assurance/quality control protocols.
- Aligns functional, technical and solution architectures with established enterprise target architectures
- Recommends the most suitable technical architecture for projects and defines the solution at a high level.
- Coordinates architectural discussions amongst various SMEs in the IT department(s)
- Be capable of articulating ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, Computer Science, Information Technology or closely related
field is preferred; Additional work experience may be substituted for degree.
- Minimum 6 years of experience providing Enterprise Architecture Strategies, Enterprise Integration solutions and services leveraging various applications and technical platforms.
- Excellent Enterprise Architecture and Integration skills, including data architecture, cloud architecture,
middleware and other architectural methods and practices.
- Experience developing Enterprise Architecture strategies focusing on data, application, and technologies
for clients in the Retail Industry.
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments with knowledge of all components of an enterprise technical architecture
- Deep planning and organizational skills
- Superior analytical, evaluation, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to translate business and technology needs into solution architecture requirements and with ability to apply multiple technical solutions to business problems
- Applied broad knowledge of business functional domains
- TOGAF or ArchiMate Certification preferred
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply