Aim of the role
More than just a job in CRM. Join our DataLab team to help build a community of CRM experts who put data at the heart of trading, marketing and operational activity. You may have not heard of us, but you know our brands. We’re looking for a passionate individual to support our international family of 12 health & beauty retailers in Europe and Asia, including brands such as Superdrug, Marionnaud and More.
As a key member of the DataLab team, you will assist the Head of DataLab academy in building an engaging portfolio of training and best practice sharing materials across all aspects of CRM and insight within A.S. Watson.
What you will be doing in the role
You’ll help to communicate training and best practice materials to the A.S. Watson user community through Newsletters and Online (within eLearning tools and other platforms) using video and written content – with a focus on simplicity and clarity. You’ll work with experts throughout the business to build best practice toolkits and disseminate to other teams in the ASW community.
You’ll provide a central point of contact for Business Units CRM training requirements, organising video call sessions and pointing them in the right direction to meet their needs, helping to answer their questions and give them the confidence in using our tools and data in the best way to put a smile on our customers faces.
Specifically – you’ll be:
- Collating & formatting training materials and toolkits
- Building video toolkits – adding tooltips and commentary in line with training materials
- Uploading and maintaining toolkits, videos and copy to the DataLab Academy website
- Managing the DataLab Academy monthly newsletter
- Managing DataLab academy inbox and booking on-site training
- Assist in preparation and run throughs for onsite training
What we will need from you:
You’ll have spent your career so far working in a CRM team in a large organisation and want to move towards a role focused on sharing knowledge and building capability.
- Knowledge of CRM systems such as Salesforce, Adobe Campaign, Unica etc.
- Understanding of Insight and Analytics techniques, and knowledge of SQL/SAS
- Excellent MS Office skills.
- Highly analytical and have strong attention to detail.
- Highly organised, and a confident communicator capable of building clear and attractive messaging.
- Can use initiative and able to work without direct supervision on a day to day basis.
As A.S. Watson is an international organisation, additional European languages are also seen as an added benefit.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply