Working in our dynamic Group Legal Department, this role is mainly responsible for providing general commercial advice, contract review and drafting for the Group and business units, with a focus on managing a portfolio with over 3,000 trademarks and other IP matters.
- Managing the trademark portfolio including but not limit to liaising with external IP agents, managing trademark
searches/applications/oppositions/invalidations, providing advices on register ability of proposed marks,enforcement of IP rights;
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating various types of commercial operational contracts (both English and Chinese),including marketing agreements, trading agreements, NDAs, IT agreements, logistics agreements, distribution agreements etc.;
- Advising on intellectual property matters, drafting and reviewing IP assignments and licensing agreements;
- Advising business units on advertising clearance.
- Qualified Hong Kong lawyer;
- Minimum 4-5 years’ PQE experience working in law firm or commercial sector. Experience in retail business will be
- Experienced in intellectual property matters and other general commercial practice. Experience in TDO and data
privacy matters will be an advantage;
- Good drafting, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Practical, well-organized project manager and able to work under pressure;
- Good business acumen, detail-minded, assertive, strong sense of responsibility;
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese, Putonghua is a plus.