The position will be responsible for managing data visualization & AI projects from inception through kick-off and into deployment between A.S.Watson Group (ASW) system teams and external solution vendors.
The incumbent will manage project scope, milestones, deliverables and timeline for various ASW Group projects under the Big Data Project. In addition, (s)he will work with business and technical team leads across ASW Group and Country business units to make sure right resources with the right capabilities are allocated in a timely manner to ensure each project’s success.
- Understand business needs and coordinate with business units in Asia & Europe in management of project milestones, deliverable, tasks, schedules and project-related reporting requests
- Manage expectations of project stakeholders and project team members through Project Charter and regular, formal status update meetings
- Manage knowledge portals to promote the usage of data visualization tool
- Proactively manage risks, issues and tasks to break down barriers and get decisions made to ensure project is completed on time with high quality
- Organize communications and presentations related to project progress and risks for project stakeholders and executives
- Implement change management tools and processes in the projects
- Participate in internal projects that help scale the team; implement best practices; and, improve methodology.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Information Systems
- Min. 5 years of experience in managing projects with demonstrated success in leading complex, cross-functional projects from planning through deployment
- Knowledge of retail business is preferred
- Must be a strong communicator with a high level of written and verbal business communication skill, preferably with multi-cultural, multi-regional project management experience
- Understand the concepts of data visualization and management dashboards
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint
- Fluency in English and Cantonese (written/ spoken); Basic Communication in Mandarin preferred
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Project Manager.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply