Aim of the role
This is an exciting opportunity to join the CRM team of the World’s leading Health, Beauty and Lifestyle retailer. You will be employed on a 6 month contract to cover maternity leave.
This is a dual role to:
1) Office administration to coordinate and manage the team and office procedures.
2) Support CRM projects coordination
- Manage multiple meeting room bookings, internal and external meeting coordination including greeting guests, booking catering, communicating with guests, assisting with guests travel arrangements and hotel bookings.
- Team support including travel booking coordination, liaising with booking agents.
- Coordinating with global executive assistant team to organize global executive events.
- Ad hoc support to Group HR team.
CRM Projects Coordination
- Planning and coordinating CRM projects such as key events, new customer initiatives across functions, participating in monthly calls, DataLab training, and regular meetings with the Group Buying team.
- Working in collaboration with international CRM teams (Europe, HK).
- Building process flows/schedules to control the work delivered.
- Supporting the team in running CRM campaigns.
Skills & experience
- 2+ years’ experience in office administration
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal to a range of audiences
- Desire to work in a fast paced, commercially driven team
- Culture fit is essential
- Attention to detail, proactive mindset and passion to exceed internal customer’s expectations
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, PPT and Outlook)
- Excellent English is a must. Additional languages an advantage.