Aim of the role
More than just a job in CRM. Join our DataLab team to execute and deliver the CRM Commercial strategy within European Business Units. You may have not heard of us, but you know our brands. We’re looking for a passionate individual to support our international family of 12 health & beauty retailers in Europe and Asia, including brands such as Superdrug, Marionnaud and More.
Champion the Customer and put a smile on customers faces. Working with the business units to apply Data Driven decisions in the development of customer activities. Plan their CRM activity and Programme Strategy. Work with group divisions and the business units to realise the commercial value of the data.
Did we mention we’re the biggest Health & Beauty retailer in the world?
At A.S. Watson you’ll be part of a place where teamwork, innovation and dynamic thinking make the culture. Where your future and success are as important as your company’s. Join us. Be part of More.
What you will be doing in the role
- Implement a targeted and personalized customer communications strategy within the BUs taking into account customer segmentations and preferred shopping channel to create best in class Customer journey online and offline.
- Use Datalab tools, analytics and research to positively influence the BUs to drive Member sales across Europe.
- Deliver great RoI from CRM programmes and campaign planning and execution. Using Modelling and Machine Learning to improve CRM effectiveness and efficiency
- Use Customer Insight to refine decisions made across trading, marketing, finance and store operations.
- Support supplier collaboration opportunities and develop the templates & commercial model.
What we will need from you:
- Ability to forge strong relationships across a network of organisations, collaborating effectively with team members and business stakeholders
- Demonstrating a strong analytical mind and ability to deliver the value of customer insights to executives and key business stakeholders
- Experience working at a senior management and leadership level within retail
- Minimum 8 years of hands-on industry experience in CRM and / or insight team
- Proven track record of delivering strategic insight projects and multi-channel CRM programmes preferably in a multi-national retail or consulting environment.
- As A.S. Watson is an international organisation, additional European languages are also seen as an added benefit.