Reporting to the Group Resourcing Director (Asia), the incumbent is responsible for managing the end-to-end recruitment process for key corporate functions.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process from sourcing, screening, interviews,salary proposal preparation, offer negotiation and post placement care call.
- Provide timely market insights and work closely with hiring managers to identify any hiring needs, and design appropriate talent acquisition strategy for ensuring a balance of effective talent pipelining and cost effectiveness
- Explore and leverage different recruitment channels to source quality candidates and conduct strategic market-mapping to build our talent pools
- Drive innovative solutions and project plans to improve the candidates’experiences, staff retention and promote A.S. Watson as the preferred Choice of Employer
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum 8 years of direct search and recruitment experience in Finance / Marketing /Technical positions
- Previous working experiences gained with Recruitment Firm and/or experienced inmanaging a full recruitment life cycle in a corporate environment would be an added advantage
- Working experiences gained from Retail, FMCG or other fast-paced industry is a plus
- Excellent candidate sourcing skills and well versed in various recruitment channels
- With creative mindset to bring in new ideas in the projects of Employer Branding, campus recruitment, etc.
- Proactive, strong sense of responsibility, detail-oriented, and with the ability to handle multi-tasks independently under tight schedules
- A good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, good customer services mindset and able to build relationship with line managers
- Good spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office applications