International Buying (IB) is a dedicated function of A.S. Watson Group to drive One Order across business units in A Brand, Own Brand and Exclusive brands, as well as non-trade items, Store Capex, Marketing, Maintenance and other common Services.
The objective of IB is to improve profit margin for the Group and Business Units through coordinated joint buying activities, tenders, and conducting buying related analysis.
With reporting to the supervisor of IB – Finance team, the role is responsible for performing all payment related tasks and ensure the payments are settled in timely and accurate manner.
- Student from Accountancy related disciplines is preferred
- Proficiency in MS Word & Excel
- Experience in Oracle would be an advantage but not essential
- Good command of Chinese and English
- Self-motivated, detail minded and responsible
- Able to complete the multi-tasks within tight timeline