This is a position under Group Finance Department for our Wine Business in Hong Kong. This role mainly supports the business development and strategic planning for Watsons’ stores across Asia Pacific.
- To perform financial analysis on promotion activities / product type / sales channel to assist the management to
evaluate sales performance
- To keep track an review store performance KPI including sales & margin, CRM, PL structure and sales pattern (e.g.
product range, price range, customer tier) to identify root cause to facilitate execution
- To collaborate with other finance team member to review and monitor the internal control and make sure the compliance
with group’s standard
- To prepare month management slides preparation
- To assist on budget and quarterly forecast preparation
- Students from Accounting or Finance related disciplines
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Assertive and strong interpersonal skills, able to communicate and influence many conflicting stakeholders
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint knowledge and usage skills
- Great attention to detail/accuracy, proactive and interested in pushing business growth
- A team player and with ability to work in high pressure environment
- Passion in Wine Business