Working in the Health & Beauty Asia & Eastern Europe Marketing team, this regional role is responsible for developing and driving customer insights and strategy to support business initiatives and brand building for both Watsons and Watsons brands.
- Translate business needs and questions into effective research strategy
- Utilize quantitative and qualitative methodologies to understand consumers and market performance
- Lead development and execution of consumer studies on brand strategy, brand tracking, campaign development,
store design, product reviews, packaging design, category optimization, customer satisfaction, customer relationship management, etc.
- Correlate data from multiple sources (e.g. consumer surveys, sales data, CRM data, syndicated research) to derive actionable business insights and growth opportunities for business units
- Degree in Marketing, Business or related disciplines
- Min. 7 years of relevant exp., preferably in retail/FMCG industry/research agency with at least 2 years in managerial level
- Proactive and curious personality; detail-minded and can work independently
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Good interpersonal skills and able to build rapport with stakeholders and external agencies
- Knowledge of data analysis software (e.g. Wincross, Q Research Software, SPSS); exp. with data visualization is a