What is DataLab
DataLab is the Analytical and Commercial Team within AS Watson Retail. The role of DataLab is to provide support to our Brands; Superdrug, The Perfume Shop, Marionnaud and others across Europe (known as our Business Units) in building a Data Driven Culture to use the power of data for retail decisions. Through insight and analytics DataLab forms Commercial CRM strategies to help Business Units drive positive performance.
Aim of the role
Are you interested in how companies communicate with their customers, and how they measure the impact of campaigns on behaviour? Are you organised, detail orientated and able to manage your time effectively? Are you passionate about bringing data to life, always interested in how to interpret numerical data? Good! This role will give you the opportunity to measure campaign effectiveness and assist in shaping CRM strategy through analytics.
You will be highly motivated to keep on top of deadlines, manage expectation and develop close working relationships with many stakeholders.
- Responsible for regular post campaign analysis and campaign/programme reporting
- Work with the Campaigns team to create effective targeting and personalisation for customer communications
- Developing the analytics to shape the strategy for CRM Lifecycle Programmes
- Advise on how campaigns are set to up to be effectively measured e.g. A/B testing, Uplift
- Work with the Commercial team to provide the insights and reporting necessary for Supplier CRM programmes
- Support the DataLab team on further analysis that will be required for stakeholders when necessary
Skills & Experience required
- Experience of using Data Mining tools such as SQL Developer
- Experience in working with large relational databases
- Degree within a numerate discipline desirable (maths, economics etc.)
- 1+ years experience in CRM Analytics (e.g. campaign reporting)
- Ability to manage your own time effectively and seek out efficiencies where possible
- Ability to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders, and comfortable with developing good relationships with these stakeholders