Aim of the role
The A.S. Watson Group eLab Technology department is looking for a talented Product Manager to join the team in Milan. This is a brand new role that sits in the heart of the Change Management team and reports to the Change Management Lead. The Product Manager will help us leaping from project based approach to product based approach related to the development of our eCommerce platform for all the A.S. Watson Business Units.
For this role we need a passionate, always up-to-date, geeky professional, with a strong knowledge of the latest digital trends especially in the eCommerce sector.
• Define and maintain the product roadmap
• Identify key capabilities and features
• Analyze and summarize business requirements, prioritize product backlog, document creation and roadmap presentations
• Validate and accept capabilities and features supported by product owners
• Coordinate product owners work
• Track and measure product development by an agreed set of KPIs
• Qualification in eCommerce, Business Studies, Digital or Online Marketing or Information Management preferable, Certified Product Owner desirable.
• 3-5 years experience in the same or similar role (Product Manager, Change Manager, Product Owner)
• Knowledge of the retail industry highly desirable. An understanding of usability, accessibility and analytics essential.
• Strong analytical skills able to draw conclusions from data, management information and trends
• Sound time management skills, ensuring that work is produced to agreed deadlines and high standard
• Innovative and able to think open and broadly to seize opportunities to enhance customer experience
• Fluent English spoken and written, knowledge of Italian language is a well considered plus.
Why join our team?
Fantastic opportunity to work for the world’s largest health, beauty and lifestyle retailer with over 14,000 stores operating 20 retail brands in 33 markets, and serving 27 million customers worldwide every week. You’ll have the opportunity to work within the eLab Tech department, digital centre of excellence who acts as an internal consultant for the Business Units.
Any personal data that you provide to A.S. Watson (data controller) will be processed in line with applicable data protection laws and will be used only for the purpose of recruitment.
We will keep your personal information for 1 year after which we will anonymise it – this is unless you decide to extend this period by logging into your profile on the Cornerstone Careers site.
You can always choose to anonymise your data earlier by logging into your profile.