Aim of the role
The A.S. Watson Group eLab Technology department is looking for a talented Digital Product Lead to join the team in Milan. This is a brand new role that reports directly to the Head of eLab Tech. The Digital Product Lead will build the Digital Product Team to help us leaping from project based approach to product based approach related to the development of our eCommerce platform for all the European A.S. Watson Business Units. For this role we need a passionate, always up-to-date, geeky professional, with a strong knowledge of the latest digital trends especially in the eCommerce sector and leader mindset.
- Identify digital market key capabilities and game changer features
- Proactively define and lead the product roadmap by onboarding key stakeholders
- Lead product management team and coordinate team members to achieve agreed targets
- Measure performances and detect opportunities/leaks of our digital channels to propose new solutions or ideas
- Analyze and summarize business requirements, prioritize product backlog, document creation and
- Validate and accept capabilities and features supported by product owners
- Qualification in eCommerce, Business Studies, Digital or Online Marketing or Information
Management preferable, Certified Product Owner desirable.
- 5+ years of experience in the similar or relevant roles with a desirable knowledge of the retail industry
- Innovative and able to think open and broadly to seize opportunities to enhance customer experience
- Business oriented and results driven
- Executive stakeholder management
- Team Management skills, strong analytical skills able to draw conclusions from data, management information and trends
- Fluent English spoken and written
Why join our team?
Fantastic opportunity to work for the world’s largest health, beauty and lifestyle retailer with over 14,000 stores operating 20 retail brands in 33 markets, and serving 27 million customers worldwide every week. You’ll have the opportunity to work within the eLab Tech department, digital centre of excellence who acts as an internal consultant for the Business Units.
Any personal data that you provide to A.S. Watson (data controller) will be processed in line with applicable data protection laws and will be used only for the purpose of recruitment.
We will keep your personal information for 1 year after which we will anonymise it – this is unless you decide to extend this period by logging into your profile on the Cornerstone Careers site.
You can always choose to anonymise your data earlier by logging into your profile.