This position will work in our Health & Beauty Asia and Eastern Europe team to coordinate with various brand principals and local business units on brand management.
- Closely collaborate with brand principals on consolidation of brand information and marketing materials
- Support business units on development of marketing toolkit for online & offline marketing
- Communicate with stakeholders to prepare marketing calendar and support overall brand marketing strategies
- Prepare analysis on sales plan, order forecast and inventory status, etc.
- Degree holder with minimum 2 years of relevant work experience, preferably in beauty sector
- Proficient in MS Office especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good command of both spoken and written English, Cantonese
- With experience in project management and marketing in retail industry
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Passionate, flexible and can adapt to fast working pace
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 12 months from the date of application.