- Support the managers of Group Supply Chain to coordinate with business units, Group IT in system enhancement or operation optimization projects
- Assist in formulating & documenting Supply Chain best practice in conjunction with Group Supply Chain Management
- Support the delivery of operational and system training to business units to reinforce best practice and compliance to ROS standards in the areas of Supply Chain and Logistics
- Follow up on poor performing businesses with regard to benchmarked regional KPIs and assist to make improvements through process reviews, retraining and reinforcement of best practice
- Maintain issue logs of all Supply Chain initiatives across Asia to ensure status of deployments, change requests and application suite updates are recorded and that all priority areas are being addressed
- University graduate in Supply Chain Management, Logistics Management, Operation Management or similar discipline
- 2-3 years experience with a Supply Chain specialist, Logistics provider or similar department of an FMCG organization
- Past experience of business analysis, project management, developing and conducting training programs would be an advantage
- Fluency in English and Chinese is a must; with knowledge of Mandarin would be an asset
- A self assured and confident personality is required with recognizable traits displaying perseverance and tenacity.
- Be proactive, self-disciplined and be able to work under remote supervision
- Must be prepared to travel around Asia and China on a regular basis
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 12 months from the date of application.