We have an exciting opportunity arisen from our Business Intelligence Team. The individual will be working closely with our business analysis team and external vendors on dashboard operation and
reporting. Candidates who are familiar with tableau or SAP Business Object will definitely be an advantage.
- Perform data collection, validation and consolidation.
- Able to communicate with corresponding parties such as our Business Units.
- Support data mining and analysis project.
- Collect and define requirement from business user and able to coordinate our projects.
Perform any ad-hoc reporting and analysis task as necessary.
- Support and design interactive dashboards using tableau or with vendors.
- Knowledge in Business Intelligence production with tool such as SAP Business Object.
- Degree in Math, Statistics, Business or related disciplines
- At least 5 years relevant experience in business analysis or retail industry
- Creative, detail-minded and work independently
- Proficiency in MS Office including Excel, PowerPoint, or other reporting tools
- SQL experience would be an advantage
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skill
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply