This is a newly created position. Reporting to the Assistant Manager, the individual will be responsible for sales, profitability & product category analysis as well as annual budget and quarterly forecast
preparation. In addition to this, he/she will be supporting the senior management on decision making by
identifying new business opportunity and conducting regular reporting and analysis. This position will be working closing with top retail brand suppliers in over 20 countries.
- Assist the team to conduct financial and business analysis on global market trend.
- Verify the data accuracy and follow up on any data irregularities.
- Prepare regular reports in tracking the performance by suppliers and business units.
- Prepare analysis and presentations for senior management on decision making.
- Recommend modifications and assist in streamlining procedures and processes.
- Degree holder preferably in Finance or Business related disciplines
- Over 3 years of experience in business/financial analysis preferably from Retail/FMCG industry
- Proactive, multi-tasking, strong analytical mind and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written in English and Cantonese
- Proficiency in Excel such as Pivot Table, V-Look Up and PowerPoint