The role is mainly responsible for data and general ledger input and administration works for the team.
- Daily data entry of financial transactions
- Prepare payment voucher
- Handle intercompany accounts reconciliation
- Maintain checklist of fixed assets
- Assist in month end closing and quarterly reporting
- Prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
- Establish and maintain the filing system for important and confidential companies documents
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the team
- Form 5 or above with LCCI Higher level
- Minimum 2 years of experience in financial accounting
- Self-motivated, willing to learn, detailed-oriented and ability to meet with deadlines
- Able to communicate in English
- Proficiency in computer applications, Oracle accounting system preferred but not a must
Interested parties please e-mail your full resume in WORD FORMAT with expected salary to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 12 months from the date of application.