Summary of the role:
The FCS team are key to providing support and expertise to enable ASW Group Businesses improve their efficiency and effectiveness. As a Finance Associate you’ll be responsible for supporting the Senior Associate team in performing reviews and reporting on internal controls of ASW Group business units. It’s a well-rounded role which looks at both the financial and operational performance of the World’s largest health and beauty retail business, plus there’s plenty of opportunities to travel and meet with our European brands face to face.
What does the role involve?
- You’ll be part of a team that spans across Asia and Europe.
- Coordinating the Business Units preparation of Retail Operating Standards self-assessment, and afterwards, building the presentation for Group Management by liaising with Business Units and Senior Associates.
- Coordinating the quarterly update of audit findings reported by the Internal Audit Group, and again, building the presentation for Group Management.
- Conducting regular operational and financial audits to evaluate the business (including adequacy, efficiency and financial exposure); finance policies and procedures; and compliance with ASW operational standards in the different business units.
- Working on any special reviews and ad hoc projects as requested by ASW Group Management or Business Units Management.
- Providing management assurance on the Group’s financial data and performing independent testing to verify self-assessment results.
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You’re a fresh graduate with a degree in finance or accounting, or
- Looking for your second role in the industry with up to 3 years’ experience
- You have good PC skills (MS Office, specifically Excel)
- You’re comfortable analyzing and interpreting financial statements
- You’re a creative problem solver with an eagerness to understand others point of view
- You have a very high standard of English, both written and spoken. Other European languages are an advantage.
- You’re willing to travel up to 70% of the time, mainly in Europe but may include occasional trip to Asia