- Identify and select vendors to supply right items, pricing to maximize Group saving
- Follow-up orders and enquiries including liaison between Business Unit buyers and suppliers, and to ensure on-time shipment delivery for the orders.
- Product development and sourcing for Fashion Accessories items
- Coordinating with both internal and external parties on product uploading, maintaining system data & project management
- Preparing pre-order documentation for client's order confirmation
- Liaising with clients and vendors on artwork
- Higher diploma or above in Merchandising, fashion, textile related
- Around 3 to 4 years working experience or above
- Worked with sizable buying office or trading is an advantage
- Able to work independently
- Good in English & Mandarin
Interested parties please e-mail full resume with expected salary to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 12 months from the date of application.