We are currently hiring an Accountant for group level, the individual will be responsible for handling full set of books and month end closing for holding companies, handle intercompany transactions, overall review of corporate overheads and other financial reports.
- Handle full set of accounts and month end closing for holding companies (e.g. PRC Holding companies).Oversee monthly results and perform analytical review of corporate cost centers.
- Overview of corporate results and reporting.P
- repare financial and management reports, cash flow and ad hoc assignment.
- Handle quarterly forecast and budgetary review for corporate.
- Handle annually statutory accounts and handle queries from auditors.
- Degree or above in Accountancy or Finance related disciplines
- Qualified accountant with minimum of 5 years solid experience in accounting and 2-3 years of supervisory experience
- Proficiency in computer applications such as Excel, Oracle accounting system preferred but not a must
- Self-motivated, detailed-oriented, able to work independently and cope with deadlines
- Good command of both spoken and written in English and Chinese
Interested parties please e-mail your full resume in WORD FORMAT with expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 12 months from the date of application.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply