This position will provide creative content and multimedia solutions with guidelines & templates across the business and the job scope will range from designing our owned communication (App, websites, social media, eDM, POSM etc.) to paid media advertising (online and offline).
- Work closely with Marketing team to develop creative marketing campaigns, conceptualize, execute and troubleshoot the projects to delivery.
- Manage graphic and multimedia designs including social media, App, websites and customer experience etc. to drive lead generation, member acquisition, branding awareness and improve social engagement and content ROI.
- Contribute content and visual design strategy and design appealing creative contents for marketing collaterals including social media platforms, eDM, MMS, digital means and POSM etc. (online and offline).
- Develop cross-media creative ideas with feasible solution, produce image/photo/video/animation and retouch photo for marketing campaigns.
- A strong understanding of designing for consumer brand and can translate customer needs, and technical capabilities into designs/customer experience that are visually exciting, easy to use/understand, and emotionally engaging.
- Bring new ideas, tools, services, and techniques to the team, keep the business and promotion trend ahead of the market and allow it to continuously improve service.
- Clearly communicate your ideas and direction, whether written or verbally to the team and internal/external partners.
- Bachelor's degree in web design, graphic design or related field of study (Visual Communications) is a plus
- Creative, attention to details and understanding of digital and multimedia trend
- With 3-4 years digital design experience in graphic and interactive design, digital platform and multimedia development
- A well organized, self-motivated and able to work under pressure with sense of responsibility and good team player
Interested parties please e-mail your full resume in WORD FORMAT with expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 12 months from the date of application.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply