To provide business services to internal and external users of in-house systems and to act as the interface between users and internal and external service providers for system supports, data maintenance, requirement gathering, system testing and user training.
- Serve as first level problem solver / customer service support of inhouse supply chain and buying system including master data maintenance
- Assist functional teams to identify and specify requirements for developments
- Develop and implement plans to test business / functional processes during system development and testing phases
- Conduct user training to internal users as well as prepare training material such as user manual FAQ so as to make best use of the core system in line with the business procedure
- Provide timely status report of project progress, liaise with users and vendors to maintain a high standard of customer service and satisfaction
- Drive business reviews with functional teams to deliver projects which are compliance with the policy
- University graduate from a major subject on Information Technology, Business Administration or relevant discipline
- At least 2 years of relevant experience, with experience in business process re-engineering, system development and implementation and vendor management are definite an advantage
- Ability to work as interface between IT teams and business users is a must
- Understanding of software / system development life cycle
- With passion and strong drive to achieve given objectives in complex work environment
- Good team player and able to work under pressure
- Good communication skills and open to new ideas
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese
Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 12 months from the date of application.