The Assistant Manager will be affiliating the Manager to develop the marketing strategy to drive customer engagement at key lifecycle moments.
He/She will closely work with cross-functional partners to develop and execute programs that promote customer loyalty and re-engage lapsed customers lead segmentation.
- Partner with Marketing Manager to ensure loyalty program messaging and strategies are integrated into strategy.
- Responsible for monitoring progress of all projects in the online platform.
- Work cross-functionally with Email Marketing, Campaigns, Ecommerce, Digital Content, PR and Social Media to create marketing campaigns that drive incremental engagement, revenue and which appeal to guests in high value segments.
- Provide weekly updates to internal stakeholders highlighting trends and insights.
- Work with CRM, BU Marketing, Insights and Analytics teams to develop and maintain detailed monthly and quarterly metrics reports of all programs, analyzing the key components of each campaign, including vehicles, offers, messaging and creative .
- Explore gamification opportunities to drive increased engagement within our loyalty base, generating shareable insights and trends within the members’ experience.
- Execute marketing plans, strategies, initiatives and campaigns that focus on building our relationship with our customers.
- Monitor customer targeting, the design of innovative customer engagement programs, our test and learn agenda, and partner with the Analytics team to understand campaign performance to determine next steps.
- Monitor projected sales and performance forecasts, manage the budget and make ongoing recommendations for improvement and optimization.
- Update and share data findings with team, senior management and cross-functional partners on all KPIs.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing related discipline 5 years or above work experience in direct marketing, content management , digital marketing and event management
- Creative, analytical, dynamic and a good team player
- Experience in project management, with ability to manage, prioritize, multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced and high-growth environment
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint Proficient in both spoken and written English and Cantonese
Interested parties please e-mail your full resume in WORD FORMAT with expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 12 months from the date of application.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply