The People Engagement Lead designs and delivers People specific internal communication strategies, programmes and materials including supporting learning and development team initiative. They support messaging, positioning and branding guidelines to deliver meaning and help to drive employee engagement.
- Developing content and delivering creative execution to provide consistent, targeted and impactful messages;
- Contributing ideas for new initiatives to support people engagement, researching and recommending innovative solutions;
- Assisting in planning and organizing the people development plan;
- Conducting training analysis, evaluation and follow-up activities to enhance training effectiveness;
- Liaising with external vendors and key stakeholders
- Degree holder;
- With relevant experience in people engagement and employer branding;
- Able to use social media channels and Apps effectively with knowledge of current trends;
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Knowledge in illustrator, Photoshop, after effect and video editing tools are advantage
Interested parties please e-mail your full resume in WORD FORMAT with expected salary to email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 12 months from the date of application.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply