- Record all visitors’ movement and access control on visitor entering & leaving via main staff entrance / delivery entrance.
Prevent any unauthorized person entering Watson House.
- Perform security patrol to prevent and detect the occurrence of offences.
- Handle any emergency situation and record and report incidents to security team.
- Answer and record all enquiries from store during non-office hour.
- F.3 or above with valid security permit
- 3 years experience in security
- Willing to work on roster basis
Interested parties please e-mail full resume with expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 12 months from the date of application.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply