If you would like to start your career in Human Resources field and with passion to support the company benefits and staff welfare programs, this will be a right fit to you
- Responsible for the administration of employees' medical and compensation insurance including but not limit to follow up with staff, insurer on staff's work injury/medical claim cases, answering staff's enquiry and the related compensation matters
- Assist in coordinating employee relation activities to enhance the employee engagement like Annual Dinner, outing activities
- Provide day-to-day administrative support to benefits team
- Matriculated or above
- Min. 2 years of working experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office solutions – particularly Excel and Word
- Good interpersonal skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 12 months from the date of application.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply