- Develop and implement market research projects to gain customer insights
- Contribute in project design, proposal writing and planning on research projects
- Provide full support in all research project management and survey set up
- Apply quality control on data acquired
- Analyze survey results and prepare reports to summarize results in terms of business insights and implications.
- University graduate in Business, Statistics, Marketing or related disciplines
- With 2-3 years relevant work experience in market research agencies with International or APAC exposures, preferably in FMCG or retail industry
- Solid experience dealing with a wide array of new products, brands, advertising and customer satisfaction research methodologies
- Strong analytical skills and attentive to details
- Ability to multi-tasks with good time management
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
- Proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint; Knowledge in Siebel is an advantage
- Experience in shopper research via various techniques is an advantage
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 12 months from the date of application.