This is a position which is suitable for those who are keen to join retail industry and with great interest in business performance analysis on group level. Reporting to the Manager, this individual closely works with the team to supports and provides recommendation on group’s strategic review and identifies potential
business opportunities. We also welcome Big4 candidates who would like to pursue their expertise in investment analysis.
- Develop, analyze, and interpret statistical and accounting information and results of operations to senior management.
- Assist in reviewing the investment proposals and prepare case summary for new market entry or new store development.
- Support annual budgets, quarterly forecast process with necessary supporting documentation and justification.
- Support in power point slides preparation for management review.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in financial modelling, investment and business performance analysis
- OR candidate with 3 years’ work experience from Big 4 with professional accounting qualification
- Holder of CFA level 1 or above is definitely an advantage
- Ability to work and interface well with various organizations and personnel at all levels
- Proficiency in Pivot Table, V-Look Up and PowerPoint Presentation
- Excellent Analytical and Presentation Skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written in English and Cantonese