Aim of the role
Supporting the continuous growth of the digital business of ASW Business Units by managing multi-location, multidisciplinary, multi-party project teams for innovation pilots and driving the product roadmap for evolution of innovations after successful pilot.
- Project manage innovation MVP pilots from start to end each time in different European Business Units, including the definition of Success for each pilot and secure measurement & results reporting.
- Lead the various project teams (multi-disciplinary, multi-location & optional technology partners) in meetings, facilitate decisions & get things done.
- Drive the product roadmap for continuous improvement of innovations after successful pilot based on performance KPIs and in line with customer and ASW Business Units’ needs.
- Collaborate with other eLab colleagues on the architecture, technical realization, measurement & reporting and integration into our digital & instore eco-systems.
- Support product ownership for innovation technologies and legal, commercial, data privacy & security aspects of innovation pilots
- Hand-over documented knowledge & experience to eLab Digital Transformation Team for the roll-out of successful innovations to all applicable European Business Units.
- Provide regular innovation implementation & performance reports that fuels progress speed and enables timely interventions
- Carry out market researches and collect innovation ideas from various sources
- Investigate, analyse, document & prepare presentation|demonstration of selected innovations
- May be required to travel across Europe
Education and Experience
- A university degree, preferably in Digital, Industrial Design, Innovation Management or IT related disciplines
- 2+ years’ working experience in digital business or innovating technologies is a plus, e.g. as project manager, product owner or scrum master.
- Creative out of the box thinking
- Pro-active and independent personality
- Practical, hands-on and get things done mentality
- Natural team player with interpersonal skills
- Good coordination and organizational skills and demonstrate high attention to people & process
- Good analytical, conceptual and organizational skills and demonstrate high attention to detail
- Communication is clear, inspiring and motivating
- Excellent in English both verbal and in writing
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply