The candidate will assist in performing a full range of company secretarial duties and in ensuring the ASW Group companies, including a subsidiary listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange, are compliant with statutory requirements.
- Organize board and shareholders’ meetings of Group companies
- Prepare resolutions and meeting papers
- Review draft resolutions and supporting papers prepared by business units
- Obtain internal clearance for draft resolutions and other documents before execution
- Coordinate with in-house counsels
- Assist in the execution of corporate activities
- Maintain corporate records
- Member of HKICS (Graduate / Associate)
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant company secretarial experience (1 – 2 years’ experience with listed companies preferred)
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- A team player with positive attitude, well organized, meticulous and detail-minded
- Able to work independently upon own initiative and under minimum supervision
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 12 months from the date of application.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply