The candidate will be responsible for leading the Company Secretarial Team to perform a full range of company secretarial duties and to ensure statutory compliance by the A.S.Watson Group companies, including a subsidiary listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange.
- Supervise the execution of all assignments entrusted to the Company Secretarial Team
- Organize and attend board meetings and prepare the relevant minutes
- Prepare resolutions and meeting papers
- Review draft resolutions and supporting papers prepared by business units
- Obtain internal clearance for draft resolutions and other documents before execution
- Coordinate with in-house and external counsels and professionals
- Coordinate with company secretarial counterparts of joint venture partners
- Coordinate and monitor the execution of corporate activities
- Maintain corporate records
- Support establishment of new entities in connection with projects
- Support structuring and re-structuring activity
- Member of HKICS or ICSA (or holder of other qualifications who can act as a company secretary of a listed company under the Hong Kong Listing Rules is preferred)
- Minimum 15 years’ relevant company secretarial experience (with some gained from listed companies) and at least 8 years of which gained at supervisory / managerial level
- Knowledge of the Hong Kong Listing Rules (in particular, rules regarding connected transactions)
- Hands on experience on preparation of annual reports, announcement of quarterly and annual results and holding of board and shareholder meetings of listed companies
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (conversation Mandarin is preferred)
- A team player with positive attitude, well organized, meticulous and detail-minded
- Able to communicate effectively with senior management and work independently upon own initiative
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 12 months from the date of application.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply