The role is a dedicated team member to work on our FillFull.com.hk online store project in close partnership with our marketing team to ensure our website is optimized for conversion opportunities at all times; taking the lead on coordinating product launches and providing support to all aspects of the digital journey as required. This role provides a fantastic opportunity to grow, learn and progress with daily operational, executional and reporting responsibilities. Specifically, working with eLab Commercial team to analyze and optimize A.S. Watson business units digital marketing performance.
- Manage all product categories for FillFull.com.hk, including but not limited to managing the P&L through assortment and strategic planning; oversee product onboarding process by tracking stock allocations, doing sales forecast, ensuring time-to-market efficiencies, in order to drive profitable growth and brand awareness
- Responsible for periodical reports on sales, stocks and overall trade insights; monitor stock and size availability on key selling lines, liaise with partners to replenish/recall stock accordingly and to keep track on trading performance for new trading opportunities
- Explore new partners for collaboration opportunities, attend and organize regular meetings with partners to discuss performance and opportunities
- Check website daily to ensure all products are live and appropriately merchandised
- Manage logistics and order fulfillment process; warehouse management for all available stocks, including stock keeping and keep tracking of expiration-dated inventory
- Define pricing strategy and overall range planning including setting optimal pricing for SKU, price negotiation with suppliers
- Work closely with the Production and overall Digital team to ensure any new imagery, data and creative assets requirements from our partners are captured and delivered within agreed deadlines
- Work with eLab Commercial team to analyze and suggest digital marketing opportunities for ASW business units
- Degree holder in any disciplines
- Min. 1-2 years of relevant sourcing exp. of food products; with eCommerce background is highly preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office solutions – particularly Excel
- A team player and with the ability to influence and collaborate across several teams
- Adaptable to respond quickly to competing demands and quick to action changes need to planning process
- Strategic but can have the ability to deliver detailed tactical plans
- A strong negotiator who can influence across multiple divisions, functions and teams
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 12 months from the date of application.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply