This is a position which is suitable for those who are keen to join retail industry and with great interest in business performance analysis on group level. Reporting to the Manager, this individual closely works with the team to support and provide recommendation on group’s strategic review and identifies potential business opportunities.
- Develop, analyze, and interpret statistical and accounting information and results of operations to senior management.
- Assist in reviewing the investment proposals and prepare case summary for new market entry or new store development.
- Support annual budgets, quarterly forecast process with necessary supporting documentation and justification.
- Support in power point slides preparation for management review.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in financial modelling, investment and business performance analysis
- Ability to work and interface well with various organizations and personnel at all levels
- Proficiency in Pivot Table, V-Look Up and PowerPoint Presentation
- Strong analytical skills and commercial mindset
- Excellent command of spoken and written in English and Cantonese
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply