This position will work in our Regional Own Brand Products Team and responsible for the development of a wide range of skincare items.
- To assist the line manager, in cooperation with the Watsons International Own Brand Marketing team and Business Units Own Brand specialists to identify a continuous stream of commercially valuable new products
- To manage all development projects for categories directly responsible for across all key aspects of the development process, from sourcing to post launch, including but not limited to product sourcing, concept brief development, product development, demand forecasts, post launch management and ongoing portfolio planning and management
- To work in close cooperation with the Regional Own Brand Marketing team on ensuring correct product packaging artwork and marketing material for product launch
- To work with QA team on quality assurance, timely application and securing of required registration and adherence to all legal requirements
- To provide support on ad-hoc product development projects, monthly NPD meetings and Watsons International Own Brand meeting
- Degree holder in any disciplines
- At least 6 years experiences in FMCG/Beauty (incl. skincare, color cosmetics), ideally from H&B/ Retail industry with product development experience
- Good Project Management skills
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills
- With knowledge of OEM product development
- Self-motivated with an ability to manage day to day issues independently
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 12 months from the date of application.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply