This regional position will be working closely with our local Business Unit teams and A-Brand Supplier Partners to identify best practices and to drive online sales growth. Leading the implementation of commercial initiatives with different organizational stakeholders will also be a key part of this role.
- Initiate and deliver new commercial projects for maximizing the eCommerce sales, in close collaboration with local eCommerce and Trading teams on end-to-end implementation
- Track category performance and identify opportunities for driving category growth
- Develop and maintaining relationship with supplier partners, monitoring their eCommerce performance, conducting sales analyses and establishing collaboration opportunities
- Provide guidance and tool-kits to Business Units for best-in-class execution on different commercial activities (e.g. Online Campaign activation)
- University graduate at least 5 years working experience.
- Experience in eCommerce/digital marketing/FMCG will be an added advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to communicate confidently with different stakeholders within the organization in both English and Cantonese;
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills; able to dissect and identify problems and implement solutions accordingly
- Comfortable with delivering and presenting ideas in Powerpoint;
- Knowledge of Google Analytics or other digital analytics tools is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 12 months from the date of application.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply