This regional position will be working closely with our local Business Unit teams and A-Brand Supplier Partners to identify best practices and to drive online sales growth. Leading the implementation of commercial initiatives with different organizational stakeholders will also be a key part of this role.
- Initiate and deliver new commercial projects for maximizing the eCommerce sales, in close collaboration with local eCommerce and Trading teams on end-to-end implementation
- Track category performance and identify opportunities for driving category growth
- Develop and maintaining relationship with supplier partners, monitoring their eCommerce performance, conducting sales analyses and establishing collaboration opportunities
- Provide guidance and tool-kits to Business Units for best-in-class execution on different commercial activities (e.g. Online Campaign activation)
- University graduate at least 5 years working experience.
- Experience in eCommerce/digital marketing/FMCG will be an added advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to communicate confidently with different stakeholders within the organization in both English and Cantonese;
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills; able to dissect and identify problems and implement solutions accordingly
- Comfortable with delivering and presenting ideas in Powerpoint;
- Knowledge of Google Analytics or other digital analytics tools is a plus
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply