- Responsible for maintaining and executing on the releases
deployment and schedule for all Asia business units.
- Responsible for owning the release management process and
methodology acting as the gatekeeper to the production environment, while
ensuring a smooth delivery of planned releases.
- Guide and follow up with the resources in technology teams –
development, QA, architect, to ensure the releases are ready for
deployment according to timeline and budget.
- Engage with technical, business and stakeholders in business units
to ensure BU is fully on-board and deployment readiness.
- Manage releases end-to-end (i.e., requirements gathering, change
documentation, and creation of release notes) and ensure communication to
- Produce KPI reports for management
- University (or college) graduate from a major subject on
Information Technology, e-Commerce, Multi-media or relevant discipline
- Previous experience in end-to-end release, deployment,
implementation or support of APAC e-Commerce systems
- Have good sound knowledge in e-Commerce, mobile, multi-channel
and/or digital system integration
- Possess knowledge and experience on Hybris is a definite advantage
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills with a demonstrate
high attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team and
- Good communication in English and Cantonese both written and spoken
with spoken Mandarin will be an advantage
- Some travel may be required
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply