Aim of the role
If you’re an experienced content marketing specialist and want to flex your creative muscles the world's largest health and beauty retailer, A.S. Watson, we’ve got an amazing opportunity for you. From writing blog articles to devising and managing campaigns end to end, we're looking for someone with digital content experience to come and join our dynamic, driven team at our creative hub in Old Street!
The Content Marketing Specialist is responsible for enhancing our content proposition across the A.S. Watson Group.
Working with a range of brands including Superdrug, The Perfume shop and Marionnaud on projects including blogs, campaigns and production, you’ll be joining a friendly, ambitious team in a far reaching role with bags of potential.
- Define what “best in class content” is for our brands and make it happen through market leading blogs, enriched digital content and compelling campaigns
- Work closely with the marketing and business unit teams to identify new and relevant subject matter, ensuring SEO is built into the content plan
- Create and collate content that delivers commercial results: increase traffic and SEO rankings and keep our customers more engaged with our brands
- Upload content onto the Wordpress CMS across Europe
- Monitor the performance of content and ensure we are continually improving through a structured A/B testing plan and monthly reporting using Google Analytics
- Plan, own and execute new content initiatives, keeping your finger on the pulse of the latest developments in content marketing and retail
- Acting as lead point of contact for external translation agencies
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- Extensive experience in executing compelling campaigns and content initiatives
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics – knowledge of WordPress an advantage
- Proactive team player, highly organised and efficient with a can-do attitude
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and stakeholders, working to strict deadlines
- Passion for health & beauty - keeps up-to-date with digital market place and competitors