Aim of the role
We’re looking for experienced back-end Developers to design, develop and test components of our digital systems related to the roll out of the Hybris platform. You’ll be responsible for the delivery of functional requirements to meet the needs of our European brands in terms of quality and performance of the websites. You’ll also need to closely supervise the team of Developers by overseeing their activities, providing suggestions and reviewing the outcome to ensuring best in class service is consistently delivered.
- You’ll be working in close collaboration with the Change Management and Digital Delivery teams to analyse the requirements of the digital systems.
- Produce functional and technical specification documents.
- Build and test components (unit testing).
- Degree in Information Technology or another related subject
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of working in IT, preferably in retail industry
- Strong Knowledge and experience of Hybris development
- Hands-on experience in Java, Java EE and/or Spring Framework design and development
- Working knowledge of integration technologies like JMS, SOAP, REST and the Spring integration module. Hybris, Spring and java certifications are a plus
- Knowledge of JVM internals and application performance improvement is a valuable plus
- Occasional European travel may be required