Aim of the role
The Project Manager will be included in the fast growing eLab Tech area in Milan in the Digital transformation team and will work with a high degree of autonomy together with the Manager in charge for coordinating and leading cross-brand and EU-wide projects within the A.S.Watson Group.
· Act as the Project Manager in charge for a group project with a strong impact on the Global Online business.
· Manage the specification, implementation and coordination for Multi-channel and Hybris (sub) projects for eLab in Europe
in line with organizational policies, principles, and objectives.
· Be responsible for meeting project objectives within quality, time, and budget targets, and for managing
· Act as the point of contact for the project for internal and external stakeholder.
· Anticipate criticalities and road block and autonomously reach a work around.
· Contribute to improving systems. Contributes to developing/ improving policies, standards, core processes, and evaluation
• 5+ years of total work experience, preferably in digital consulting, e-commerce, online agency or online department within Fashion, Retail, Health&Beauty
• Of which 3 years of Project Management or comparable experience
• High level of Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Project and Visio preferred. Experience with the Hybris platform is preferred
• Experienced at managing digital projects in a highly complex and international environment with a high level of independence
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment ensuring flexibility
• Strong conflict management skills, strong written and verbal communication skills, strong interpersonal and cross-cultural skills
• Advanced English and Italian