Aim of the role
The Junior Project Manager will be included in the fast growing eLab Tech area in Milan in the Digital transformation team and will work with a high level of autonomy together with the Manager in charge for coordinating and leading cross-brand and EU-wide projects within the A.S.Watson Group.
- Act as the Project Manager in charge of a group project with a strong impact on the Global Online business.
- Manage the specification, implementation and coordination for Multi-channel and Hybris (sub) projects for eLab in Europe in line with organizational policies, principles, and objectives.
- Act as the point of contact for the project for internal and external stakeholders, facilitate decisions with a focus on getting things done.
- Anticipate criticalities and road block and autonomously reach a work around.
- 2 years of total work experience, preferably in digital consulting, e-commerce, online agency or online
department within Fashion, Retail, Health&Beauty.
- High level of Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Project and Visio preferred. Experience with the Hybris platform is preferred.
- Experienced at managing digital projects in a highly complex and international environment with a good level of independence.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment ensuring flexibility.
- Strong conflict management skills, strong written and verbal communication skills, strong interpersonal and cross-cultural skills.
- Advanced English and Italian.