Aim of the role
To design, develop and test components of digital systems in relation to multiple projects linked to the roll-out of the SAP Hybris platform across our European Business Units (BU’s / brands).
To meet the functional requirements of our internal clients (BU’s) in order to optimize the performance of our eCommerce websites.
- You’ll be analysing the requirements of the Business Units and producing functional and technical specification documents;
- Providing reasonable estimates about the effort of the tasks;
- Building and testing components
- Working closely with the Support Team to help solving the development related issue;
- Participating in meetings with the Supervisors to help them plan developments and subsequent deployments;
- Occasional European travel may be required.
- Degree in Information Technology or another related subject or comparable experience
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in similar position with a passion for front-end tech trends
- Working experience on development of CMS configurable components (hybris WCMS is a plus)
- Experience with Wordpress customization and development is highly appreciated
- Knowledge of one among Vue.js, Handlebar.js or React is appreciated
- Knowledge of tools like Webpack, Gulp or Grunt is a plus