Aim of the role
- To design, develop and test components of digital systems in relation to multiple projects linked to the roll-out of the SAP Hybris platform across our European Business Units (BU’s / brands).
- To meet the functional requirements of our internal clients (BU’s) in order to optimize the performance of our eCommerce websites.
- You’ll be analysing the requirements of the digital systems.
- Producing functional and technical specification documents.
- Building and testing components (unit testing).
- Working closely with the Support Team to help solve any development related issues.
- Participating in meetings with the Supervisors to help them plan developments and subsequent deployments.
- Occasional European travel may be required.
- Degree in Information Technology or another related subject
- Minimum 1 years’ experience of working in IT
- Knowledge and experience of Hybris development
- Knowledge in e-commerce, mobile, multi channel and/or digital application systems
- Hands-on experience in Java, Java EE and/or Spring Framework design and development
- Hybris, Spring and java certifications are a plus