- Participate in system development life cycle (SDLC) to successfully roll out Store and Digital solutions
- Collect Users requirements, Write / Develop/present creative, compelling (and winning) responses to user requests and solicitations
- Develop training materials and assist in the user training.
- Conduct workshops/walkthrough sessions across the Asia BUs.
- Perform business analysis and user requirement studies across different business units
- Recommend modifications and assist in streamlining and engineering of the workflow processes
- Work closely with business units to define the local business needs to deliver the extra value for the new technology deployed
- Liaise with various internal and external users on system improvements and implementation
- Obtain accurate information from business users and communicate business problems and solutions effectively with various stakeholders
- University (or college) graduate in Information Technology, Business Administration, Information Management, Computer Science or relevant discipline
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in developing or implementing POS / CRM / any Retail Technologies
- Strong Interpersonal skills for stakeholders, vendor and team management
- Able to work independently and handle multiple tasks at one time
- Experienced working with Multi-cultural team will be a BIG PLUS
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply